© 2016 Miss Colley

Year 4

What advice would you give to someone who is about to start Year 4?
What can we do to prepare ourselves?

Is there anything the current Year 4s could tell us from their own experiences?

7 Comments

1. chanelle
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 2:50 pm | #

Dear year 3,

I wanted you to feel prepared to come you to come to year 4 so I would like to give you some essential advice before you arrive.

First, it is important that you do your spellings because on Friday you have a spelling test.

As well as this, you will need to bring in your homework every Thursday.

In addition, don’t be scared of your new teacher because she will be very kind.

Over all, I wish you will have fun in year 4.

Best wishes Chanelle

2. kyran
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 2:58 pm | #

Dear year 3c
    I wanted to tell you to feel prepared to come to year 4 so I would like to give you some essential advice before you arrive.
    first it is important that you know the whole school and teachers.
    as weLL as this you need to do your homework 7 days a week.

3. joe
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 2:58 pm | #

Dear year3

when you come up to year 4 you will need a book, pencil/ pencil case, diary and it needs to be signed 5 times a week. Also, you have to do your homework such as my maths, reading review, reading diary and a couple more. As well as, bringing a school bag.

BEST WISHES
    Joe

4. joseph
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 2:59 pm | #

Dear 3c ,
    I wanted you to be prepared for year4 so I would like to give you essential advice before you arrive.

first you need to know to , bring your homework every week. if you get 3 reflections in a week you get a referral.

5. Tabatha
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 2:59 pm | #

Dear 3C, I wanted you to feel prepared to come to Year 4 I would like to give you some essential advice before you arrive.
    First, it is important that you know that you are expected to do a page or half a page of work before the teacher will say that you are finished.
    As well as this, you will need to bring in all of your stationary so that you won’t get a warning for not being prepared.
    In addition, you will need to get all homework in on the set date so that you can keep your report all green.
    Best withes for Year 4!

6. Emily
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 3:03 pm | #

Dear year 3,
    I wanted you to feel prepared to come to year 4 so I Would like to give you some essential before you arrive.

First, it is important that you know you must bring your homework in every Friday and Wednesday.

As well as this, you will need to listen to your teacher.

In addition, you must work hard and try your best.

Over all, you are a great class!

Best wishes
    Good luck

7. Kyle
    Posted July 19, 2016 at 3:07 pm | #

Dear year 3
    I wanted you to feel prepared to come to year 4 so I would like to give you some essential advise before you arrive.
    First,is it am portant that you know you should not be afraid because is’t relly fun!
    As well as this if you are stuc you can pout your hand up don’t be afraid. In addition if you are gone when homework is being handed out the next day you can ask fore the homework.